By sending an order, the agent confirms familiarization with the rules of payment and cancellation of the order, as well as familiarization with the client.
Sending the order, the agent confirms acquaintance with the rules of payment and cancellation of the order, as well as acquaintance with the client.
TERMS OF ORDER, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
The price of any tickets is not a Commission
Tickets are paid according to the tariff and the terms of the contract agent
Cancellation is made by the rules of the airline
Terrestrial services without the flight
Payment is made according to the following rules if, at the time of the order not otherwise specified*:
- At the time of order confirmation, a prepayment of EUR 400 per person, the balance shall be paid not later than 45 days prior to the departure date, unless otherwise specified. *
- Orders in excess of $ 2,500, prepaid $ 30, regardless of the terms of the contract of the agent and the date of commencement of the tour unless otherwise stated. *
- Orders placed in motels/hotels of the Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, Russia are to be paid at the time of confirmation of the agent/customer in full, regardless of the amount of the order and the date of arrival, if the order specifies otherwise. *
The payment recognises the crediting of all fees rendered travel services for the company account/ cash in the office.
Ground services are cancelled according to the following rules:
The date of cancellation shall be the date of receipt of written notice that the cancel is accepted in job by means of email. mail, Fax.
- cancellation after confirmation and up to 45 days — 49 euros per person if, at the time of the order not otherwise specified *
- cancellation 45 - 30 days before arrival 30 of the total cost of the order if, at the time of the order not otherwise specified *
- cancellation 29 - 14 days prior to arrival 50 of the total cost of the order if, at the time of the order not otherwise specified *
- cancellation less than 13 days prior to arrival 100 of the order value if, at the time of the order not otherwise specified *
* Please note that rules may vary depending on rate, season, and other factors. Please the exact procedure of payment and cancellation to be specified in each order.
A full package of ground services the flight
Packages built on group flights will be paid in the following order:
At the time of reservation will be charged a non-refundable Deposit of EUR 200 per person, the balance shall be paid not later than 45 days prior to the departure date, unless otherwise specified. *
If canceled more than 45 days before departure 200 € per person
If canceled 45 days and later 100% of the order value
Packages built on non-group flights are paid for and cancelled according to the rules of tickets and ground services. (see above)
- I. The Parties acknowledge that the Tour Operator acts solely as an agent for airlines, hotels, transport, cruise companies that provide relevant services, and therefore is not responsible for any defects or defects in the operation of such airlines, hotels, and other companies providing relevant services, as well as passenger transport companies.
The tour operator contributes to the resolving disputes in case they arise in the provision of the ordered services.
The tour operator has the right to increase the cost of services due to an increase in transport tariffs, changes in the cost of the flight (more than 5% of the current tariffs at the time of the invoice-confirmation) by increasing the prices of partners in organizing the tour, introducing new or increasing existing taxes or other mandatory payments, changing the course national currencies and so on. objective circumstances.
The tour operator has the right to cancel the previously confirmed Order / tour in case of cancellation of the airline’s flight, or other objective circumstances, and the compensation of the Agent’s losses is limited to the cost of the Order paid by the Agent.
In case of a tourist / agent’s refusal to receive tourist services due to the occurrence in the country where the tourist follows, situations related to the possible threat to the tourist’s life, such as: floods, epidemics, terrorist acts, natural disasters, etc. that are not officially recognized force majeure and which do not interfere with the actual provision of tourist services to the Tourist, the Tour Operator makes every effort to minimize the penalties of the tour organization partners.
- II. The agent and the private client are responsible for checking the validity of the passport.
- III. The agent's responsibility to correct customer data, Name, Surname, passport data at the time of ordering
- IV. Atlantis Travel is not responsible for failure to fulfill the conditions of the order due to force majeure: wars, strikes, natural disasters, environmental and man-made disasters, etc.
- V. Order processing is from 2 to 48 business hours of receipt by agent of a written response from the company Atlantis on receipt of the application.
- VI. The results the client/agent of tickets and vouchers shall be no later than 1 day before departure.
VII. The Agent imposed a penalty of 100 (one hundred) percent of the total cost
Tourism products in the event of the following circumstances:
- the lack of cancellation of the tour agent
- the lack of payment by the agent in accordance with the schedule of payments
- the absence of tourists on the flight
- VIII. Funds unused by the customer will not be returned
- IX. Claims will only be accepted in writing by email.
Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org и email@example.com.