Excursion «Caesarea. Haifa. Acre»
The Historical and Archaeological Park Caesarea is located between the ancient theater in the south and the city of crusaders in the north. It includes the Byzantine area, the Palace on the sea reef, the amphitheater of Herod, the system of streets, baths, etc. There are numerous historical and archaeological sites in the park. The park is located on the Mediterranean coast between the crocodiles creek and Hadera river. It is located between the small bays and tiny peninsulas, which have served throught almost all of history, as berths for vessels. Remains of Roman and Byzantine streets, gutters, houses with mosaic floors and Greek inscriptions which still exist to this day. Archaeological and restoration work continues and today.
The capital of the north of Haifa is the world center of the Baha'i religion. Baha'i (Persian) gardens is one of the World`s Wonders, created in the late twentieth century. The unique architectural complex, striking with it's beauty and grandeur. Planned perfectly and groomed, the park fetures decorated flowerpots and whimsical lights, located on the slopes of Mount Carmel. A panoramic view from the upper and middle area is available in every trip (it possible visit to the inside of the park if it is open and with respect to time availability).
Acre is the capital of the Crusaders. The port city is mentioned in the papyri of the 19th century BC. The ancient fortress city preserves the memory of past greatness - ancient fortifications, ancient port, bazaar, old town, Turkish caravan, sheds - all these can be seen today.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Physical load: 3/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.