Excursion «Bethlehem and Christian Jerusalem»
The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem is one of the oldest continuously operating churches in the world. It was built over the cave where, according to legend, was the birthplace of Jesus of Nazareth. For Christians worldwide the Church of the Nativity is one of the most important shrines. The most holy places in the temple is the miraculous icon of the Good Lady, the 14 Pointed Star, the "nursery", in which lay the baby Jesus and the "altar of the Magi".
Jerusalem is a holy city for Christians around the world. The most important landmarks of Christianity are Via Dolorosa (the last five stops), Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Golgotha. The Wailing Wall is the part of the outer wall of the destroyed Temple in Jerusalem, where, according to the existing tradition, you can leave a note with your requests to God.
*Note: A foreign passport is mandatory on this tour because of visiting Bethlehem (Palestinian autonimy).
*Note: Modest clothing is required for men and women.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Attention! Entry into the territory of Bethlehem (Palestinian Authority) is prohibited to Israeli citizens. NO Israeli passport required.
- Physical load: 3/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.