Excursion «Haifa. Acre. Rosh HaNikra»
Haifa – the most complete tour of the city. Bahá'í gardens – the descent to the terraces.
Acre is one of the oldest ports of Israel, in addition to this, in ancient times Acre was the capital of the Crusaders, it is a beautiful old city.
Rosh HaNikra is represented by amazing white stone grottoes, sea and geological attractions. This city is located at the junction of the borders between Lebanon and Israel.
Cancellation policy: сancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Physical load: 3/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.