Excursion «Dead Sea, SPA Ein Gedi with lunch»
Dead Sea, SPA "Ein Gedi" – Dead Sea Spa center.
Day tour to the wellness complex SPA Ein Gedi, one of the most popular holiday destinations on the shores of the Dead Sea. Jus as unique is the Dead sea mud for which scientists argue, there is no analog in the world. In the conditioned space are located 2 swimming pools with sulfuric water, which are filled with hot springs of Ein Gedi. There you can find the rest complex, massage rooms, shower, kiosk, toilets. Near an open-air fresh water swimming pool, sun awnings, chairs, picnic area, a restaurant, and of course, mineral mud (free). The Shop for Dead Sea cosmetics is located in the SPA.
*Fun day – The trip does not include guide services.
The fee for use of a locker is 18 NIS. In addition, a refundable deposit in the amount of NIS 100 will be taken.
Cancellation policy: сancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, bathing accessories, rubber shoes for entering the water.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food. Luggage storage – 18₪, deposit – 150₪; towel – 18₪, no deposit; bathrobe – 99₪, no deposit.