Excursion «Bethlehem and Orthodox Jerusalem»
Due to this excursion you can visit places, which connected with history of Christianity.
The Church of the Nativity, also Basilica of the Nativity, is a basilica located in Bethlehem.The grotto it contains holds a prominent religious significance to Christians of various denominations as the birthplace of Jesus. The grotto is the oldest site continuously worshipped in Christianity, and the basilica is the oldest major church in the Holy Land.
The most important shrine of the temple is the icon of Smiling Virgin Mary and 14 Pointed Star.
The Gorne-Uspensky Convent is located in Ein Karem. Ein Karem is an ancient village of the Jerusalem District and now it is a neighbourhood in southwest Jerusalem and the site of the Hadassah Medical Center.
*Note: A foreign passport is mandatory on this tour because of visiting Bethlehem (Palestinian autonimy).
*Note: Modest clothing is required for men and women.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Attention! Entry into the territory of Bethlehem (Palestinian Authority) is prohibited to Israeli citizens. NO Israeli passport required.
- Physical load: 5/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.