Nazareth - the Catholic Basilica of the Annunciation. Galilee became the cradle of early Christianity, and we are going to its roots. The modern Basilica of the Annunciation was built in 1969 and is the largest Catholic church in the entire Middle East. On the lower level of the church, there is a grotto where, according to tradition, the Virgin Mary was present during the Annunciation. Pay attention to the frescoes that have come down to us from the past, miraculously preserved in almost their original form. Another unique feature is the frescoes, icons, and images of saints brought as gifts to the church from all corners of the world.
Horns of Hattin - the final day of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Intrigues, struggles for the crown, and the main recidivist of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, Raynald of Châtillon, led to the downfall of the entire kingdom. We will learn how Saladin addressed security concerns and declared the first Jihad in history.
Sea of Galilee The Sea of Galilee is a source of freshwater in Israel and a natural reservoir for the country. It is also known as the "Galilean Sea," and locals often joke that Israel is washed by four seas.
Departure days depend on your departure city
Conditions for canceling an order:
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 3 days, the penalty is 100%, unless "Insurance against non-departure" has been purchased. Money is returned only if there is “Insurance against non-departure”.
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- There is no indication of seats on the bus. Boarding and disembarking is carried out only at designated places.
- Visiting holy places is permitted only in modest clothing (shoulders and knees must be covered).
- The excursion begins after a sanitary stop, and before that there is a transfer before the start of the excursion
- Physical activity level: 2/5
We recommend:bring with you on the excursion drinking water, a hat, sunglasses, swimwear, sunscreen, closed shoes (for climbing the Horns of Hittin), a snack for a picnic on the beach.< /p>
The price of the trip does not include:meals.
Nazareth, is the third most important city for Christians after Jerusalem and Bethlehem, here the childhood and youth of Jesus Christ passed. Nazareth got its name from the Hebrew word "netzer" - a branch, although in modern Hebrew this word is not used to denote a branch. Nazareth was first mentioned in the Gospel.
According to archaeological excavations, there used to be an agricultural settlement, where only a few families lived, including the holy family (the Blessed Virgin Mary, Joseph and Jesus Christ). The significant Christian shrine in Nazareth is undoubtedly the grotto of the Annunciation, over which the Temple of the Annunciation was erected. In the vicinity of the city there are: Sepphoris National Park - the parental home of Mary, the remains of the Crusader fortress and other archaeological sites.
It is because of this that Jesus is called “ha-Nozri,” which means Nazarene.