Take an exciting journey throughZipori, where Romans and Jews lived peacefully together for centuries. Explore the old quarters, where the European atmosphere is intertwined with Jewish motifs, expressed in the decoration of facades and interiors, giving the city its special character. Immerse yourself in an archaeological site – Tzipori Park, where you will see magnificent mosaics, including the famous Galilean Mona Lisa, as well as a 6th-century synagogue, a Crusader fortress, the Church of St. Anne and a Roman-Byzantine theater. Stroll through the ancient streets, enjoy the preserved atmosphere of history, admire the zodiac symbols in the synagogue and the magnificent water system, stunning in its scale. At Tzipori, every stone, every mosaic and every structure is intertwined with the rich history of this amazing place, creating a unique experience for researchers and connoisseurs of antiquity.
After Tzipori, visit a unique place – farm "Barkanit Cheeses". The secret of producing excellent cheeses in the heart of the naturally beautiful Barkan region of Israel will be revealed to you. Learn about the fascinating process of cheese making, from caring for dairy animals to carefully ripening each type.
Departure days depend on your departure city
Conditions for order cancellation:
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 3 days – penalty 100%, if "No Departure Insurance" is purchased.
Money is returned only if "No Departure Insurance" is available.
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- Minor changes to the route are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- The company does not sell excursions indicating seats on the bus.
- The excursion begins after a sanitary stop, and before that there is a transfer before the start of the excursion.
- Physical activity level: 3/5
We recommend: Take drinking water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes with you on the excursion - walk a lot.
The cost of trips is not included and is paid on the spot:
- Meals, unless purchased additionally.
The park, located at a distance of 6 km from Nazareth, delights lovers of antiquity. In the first half of the twentieth century archaeologists began to work here and since then have extracted many amazing examples of culture and architecture. Work has not stopped so far. Historians will probably say more than once that they found something remarkable in Sepphoris.
Today in the park you can see a unique villa of the Roman period with two floors. It was built in the III century BC. Home decoration is striking in scale and subtle execution. So, the floors are decorated with magnificent mosaics, one of which went down in history under the name of Mona Lisa of Galilee.
In addition, the Roman theater, pavement, water supply and a whole network of streets have been preserved in Sepphoris. The so-called Nile house (it dates back to the 5th century) and the synagogue, built a century laterhave been preserved too. The floors here, as in the villa, are decorated with skillfully executed mosaics. The most famous mosaic image in the synagogue is a circle consisting of zodiac signs.
- - Hotel 1 ($)
- - Hotel 2 ($)
- - Rally point (₪)
- - Rally point 2 (₪)