Excursion «Jerusalem of three religions»
Jerusalem is the holy city for the 3 major western religions.
You can find a panoramic view of historical and modern parts of Jerusalem.
The Old Town is a sightseeing tour of the Jewish, Christian and Armenian places of the Old Town.
The Last Supper Room also known as Cenaculum and the Dormition Abbey located at the Mount Zion that traditionally held to be the site of the Last Supper.
The last 5 stops on the Via Dolorosa leading up to the place of the crucifixion, death and resurrection. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is one of the most important shrines in the Christian world. The modern church stands where the Church on Golgotha, the chapel of the Holy Sepulcher church of the Resurrection used to stand. The church includes other numerous chapels and monasteries serving different denominations.
The Wailing Wall is the most holy place in Judaism. It marks the memories and prayers of the Jewish people for the First and Second Temples and the dream of the Third Temple.
*Note: Modest clothing is required for men and women.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Physical load: 5/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.