Excursion «Christian Jerusalem»
The tour Christian Jerusalem begins from the viewpoint at the Mount of Olives, at the foot of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem located the Gethsemane Garden where Jesus prayed and his disciples slept the night before His crucifixion. In the middle of the Garden located The Church of All Nations, also known as the Church or Basilica of the Agony. At the foot of the western slope, you can see the greatest Christian shrine - the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin, in which the Virgin Mary is buried.
The Last Supper Room also known as Cenaculum and the Dormition Abbey is located at the Mount Zion that traditionally held to be the site of the Last Supper.
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is one of the most important holy shrines in the Christianity. The modern Church of the Holy Sepulcher consists of Golgotha, the chapel of the Holy Sepulcher Church and the Church of the Resurrection. The church includes other numerous chapels and monasteries of different denominations.
The Wailing Wall is the most holy place in Judaism.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Physical load: 5/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.