Excursion «Jerusalem Underground»
The Friends of Zion Museum is the museum of the history of the heroic and selfless love of the friends of Zion towards Israel for generations. With the latest technology, visitors have the opportunity to experience a true immersion in history.
Archaeological Park the Davidson Center. Excavations at the foot of the Temple Mount are traces of the destruction of the Second Temple.
The City of David is an archaeological park in Jerusalem on the site of the ancient city of Jebus, which later became Jerusalem.
Panorama of the Kedron Valley.
The Wailing Wall which located in the old city is the most sacred place in Judaism.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Physical load: 5/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.