Beit She'arim. Sometimes referred to as the Necropolis (City of the Dead), this place holds the mysteries and secrets of antiquity within its astonishing burial caves. We will decipher the inscriptions on sarcophagi and uncover the identities of the great individuals buried here.
The City of the Dead, hidden in ruins, was hewn into the rock almost two thousand years ago. It is remarkable how ancient engineers precisely crafted a network of corridors and tunnels. This abode of the deceased remains unscathed by earthquakes. To this day, this cave is considered the safest place in Israel.
Zippori. We will stroll through the ruins of this ancient city. Magnificent mosaics have been beautifully preserved here, including the Galilean Mona Lisa, captivating with its beauty. The depiction of the zodiac signs in the synagogue invites contemplation on faith and symbols in Judaism. Ancient streets and houses have been wonderfully preserved here. The scale of the water reservoir is awe-inspiring!
We await your arrival to immerse you in a world of fairy tales, legends, and mysteries.
Thematic excursion on July 25!
Departure days depend on your departure city
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 2 days, the penalty is 100%, unless insurance against non-departure has been purchased.
- Tourists should arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted.
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- Minor changes to the route are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- No indication of seats on the bus.
- Boarding and disembarking is carried out only at designated places.
- Physical activity level: 5/5.
- You can approach the waterfall if it is open. During high water periods it may be closed due to safety measures!
We recommend: take drinking water, a hat, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes with you on the excursion.
The cost of trips does not include and is paid on the spot:meals.
In the Lower Galilee, at its southern foothills, 20 kilometers from Haifa, if you go east, near Kiryat Tivon, is the Beit Shearim National Park. It is famous for its archaeological finds. The park is located in an area where historians have found the remains of an ancient settlement and necropolis.
- - Hotel 1 ($)
- - Hotel 2 ($)
- - Rally point (₪)
- - Rally point 2 (₪)