Exploring the rivers on kayaks – at HaGoshrim!
Looking to relax in the north of the country? Searching for attractions that will make your vacation unforgettable? Want to go kayaking?
We would be delighted to provide you with a full day of fun and enjoyment!
Kayaking on the Jordan and Hasbani Rivers, amidst picturesque landscapes and lush greenery, offers a close-to-nature experience and enjoyable entertainment for the whole family.
- Suitable for children from 5 years old.
We will also have an olive oil and olive tasting at Grandfather Haviva's olive farm.
And let's not forget the wine and liqueur tasting at the Amiad winery.
Seasonal ride. Only on September 24!
Departure days depend on your departure city
Conditions for order cancellation:
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 2 days, the penalty is 100%, if rescheduled - 50%, unless travel insurance has not been purchased.
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- The company does not sell excursions indicating seats on the bus.
- We recommend: Bring with you: drinking water, hat, sunglasses, swimwear, change of shoes.
The price of the trip does not include and is paid on the spot: meals (we recommend taking sandwiches with you)
These places are considered one of the most interesting from a tourist point of view in Israel. At any time of the year there is something to see and what to do. In winter, Mount Hermon turns into an excellent ski resort. In spring and summer, the whole nature of the Golan Heights comes to life, amazing flowers bloom. At this time, it is worth visiting nature reserves with waterfalls and streams. And in the fall horseback riding is especially popular. In the Golan Heights, in addition to the beauty of nature, there are many historical sights, national parks, reserves and monuments. Visiting these places will be interesting for both children and adults.
Jordan is a river in the Middle East, considered being one of the most sacred rivers in the world.
Jordan originates at the foot of the Mount Hermon, flows through the Sea of Galilee, and runs into the Dead Sea. In its downstream it represents a natural border between Israel and Jordan.
Jordan is frequently mentioned in the Bible. According to the Old Testament, the Jewish people with Joshua crossed Jordan on dry land while its waters parted by miracle, thus completing the forty-year-long wandering of the Jews in the desert. Later, according to the Gospel, Jesus Christ was baptized in the waters of this river.
- - Hotel 1 ($)
- - Hotel 2 ($)
- - Rally point (₪)
- - Rally point 2 (₪)