We invite you to take a walk outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem and explore its history. Let's remember the famous figures who have been here, learn about international communities, and hear stories about the architects who shaped the modern look of Jerusalem.
Our tour will take us through the so-called Jerusalem Triangle, a small section of the city where we will see works of architecture representing Russian, German, French, English, and Italian styles from different eras.
We will begin our walk in the first quarter built outside the walls of Jerusalem:
- Mishkenot Sha'ananim in Yemin Moshe.
- Beit Shmuel Complex, constructed by representatives of Reform Judaism.
- Mamluk Cemetery.
- Terra Sancta, one of the buildings designed by architect Antonio Barluzzi.
- Central Synagogue.
- Rothchild Catholic Monastery.
- Independence Park.
- The building of the first parliament.
An exciting narrative awaits you at "Talitakumi," a school built by the Order of Deaconess Sisters.
Next, we will reach Jerusalem's main artery, Jaffa Street, which is now a symbol of the modern city.
We'll visit the Ethiopian Quarter and the Russian Compound, where you will learn about the contributions of these communities to Jerusalem's history.
We'll then explore Mamilla, the oldest neighborhood of Jerusalem, reconstructed by architect Moshe Safdie, and now a gem of the modern city.
Our tour will end at Emmaus, home to the Church of the Resurrection in the Benedictine Monastery. This church, possibly one of the most beautiful structures from the Crusader period in Israel, was built over Byzantine-era springs, considered the meeting place of the resurrected Jesus and his apostles.
This excursion promises to be a captivating journey through the history and architecture of Jerusalem while introducing you to the various international communities that have left their mark on this unique city.
Thematic excursion - February 11!
The entrance ticket is additionally paid on the spot - 7 ₪.
Departure days depend on your departure city
Order cancellation conditions:
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 2 days, the penalty is 100%, unless insurance against non-departure has been purchased.
- Tourists should arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. strong>
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- Minor changes to the route are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- The company does not sell excursions indicating seats on the bus.
- Physical activity level: 4/5
Take drinking water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes with you on the excursion - walk a lot.
The cost of trips does not include and is paid on the spot:
- entrance ticket - 7₪
This pedestrian avenue connects the center of Jerusalem and the Old City. There is no traffic on Mamilla Avenue; the street belongs entirely to pedestrians. If you are planning shopping, or are going to relax in a restaurant or cafe, do not hesitate - come here. Everything here is maintained in the best European traditions. And in contrast, the Old Town is visible in new colors - a magnificent panorama opens up on it from the avenue.
The Young Men's Christian Association building is one of Jerusalem's most famous landmarks. Every detail of the building, with its elegant arches, domes and towers, has been described in the world press, which hailed the complex as a source of cultural, sporting, social and intellectual life.
The interior, however, is even more striking. Decorative elements of the three Abrahamic religions are skillfully interwoven here.
In the concert hall 12 windows of the dome symbolize 12 tribes of Israel, 12 apostles of Jesus Christ and 12 followers of the Prophet Muhammad. The cross, crescent moon and Star of David are visible in the chandeliers.
- - Hotel 1 ($)
- - Hotel 2 ($)
- - Rally point (₪)
- - Rally point 2 (₪)