Excursion «Stalactite caves and monasteries»
The tour starts in Latrun. It is a monastery of silent monks, where there is a winery of its own. Their wines are world famous.
The next we will see the Catholic monastery Beit Jamal.
Then we will go to the Arab settlement of Abu Ghosh and see the place where Jesus Christ appeared after the resurrection.
The next item of our program is the valley of the Sorek River and a visit to the cave of the same name, famous for its stalactites and stalagmites.
The tour is finished in the picturesque place of Ein Karem.
Cancellation policy: сancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Physical load: 4/5.
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.