Lovers of nature and unusual travel simply need to go on an excursion to the kibbutz. Here everyone has the opportunity to collect sweet cherries.
The observation deck on the Syrian plateau and Quneitra. An observation deck on Mount Bental, from where stunning panoramas of the Golan Heights open up.
Saar Falls is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the Golan Heights.
Visit to an oil mill with a large selection of different varieties of olive oil.
Going on a tour, you must have comfortable shoes, a hat, sunblock and water. In addition, before going to the kibbutz, it is recommended to have a hearty breakfast to prevent indigestion, which is possible due to the use of berries on an empty stomach.
The entrance to the collection of cherries is paid on the spot - 35₪
Departure days depend on your departure city
Conditions for canceling an order:
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 3 days, the penalty is 100%, unless “Cancellation Insurance” is purchased.
Money is returned only if availability of "Insurance against non-departure".
- Tourists should arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. strong>
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- Minor changes to the route are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- There is no indication of seats on the bus. Boarding and disembarking is carried out only at designated places.
- Physical activity level: 3/5
We recommend:bring drinking water, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes with you on the excursion.
The price of the trip does not include and is paid on the spot:
- Entrance to cherry picking - 25₪
These places are considered one of the most interesting from a tourist point of view in Israel. At any time of the year there is something to see and what to do. In winter, Mount Hermon turns into an excellent ski resort. In spring and summer, the whole nature of the Golan Heights comes to life, amazing flowers bloom. At this time, it is worth visiting nature reserves with waterfalls and streams. And in the fall horseback riding is especially popular. In the Golan Heights, in addition to the beauty of nature, there are many historical sights, national parks, reserves and monuments. Visiting these places will be interesting for both children and adults.
The Bental Memorial, located on the border of Israel and Syria, tells of two Arab-Israeli wars.
Since 1967, the entire plain east of Mount Benthal has been a demilitarized zone.
- - Hotel 1 ($)
- - Hotel 2 ($)
- - Rally point (₪)
- - Rally point 2 (₪)