Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of history, nature and culture!
Mount Gilboa – it is a magical place, rich in history and natural beauty. Located in the northern part of Israel, it has served as evidence of many historical events and legends. During the tour, we will enjoy stunning views of the Jezreel Valley and the surrounding hills, and also learn about important biblical and historical events associated with this region.
After mastering the historical secrets of Mount Gilboa, we will go to a unique place – Beit Lechem Ha-Glilit oil press. Here we will not only have the opportunity to learn about the process of making first-class olive oil, but also to plunge into the atmosphere of the ancient art of oil-making. Experienced craftsmen will talk about traditions, technologies and the importance of olive oil in the culture and cuisine of the region.
This excursion promises a unique combination of nature, history and gastronomy, providing an opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich heritage and culture of this fascinating region.
Departure days depend on your departure city
Conditions for order cancellation:
If a tourist cancels an excursion in less than 3 days – penalty 100%, if "No Departure Insurance" is purchased.
Money is returned only if "No Departure Insurance" is available.
- People who are late and do not go on the excursion will not receive a refund.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- Requests for excursions for children under 5 years old are not accepted
- Responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist.
- Tourists may wait up to 30 minutes for the bus.
- Minor changes to the route are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the departure time for the excursion, which is communicated to the tourist the day before.
- The company does not sell excursions indicating seats on the bus.
- The excursion begins after a sanitary stop, and before that there is a transfer before the start of the excursion.
- Physical activity level: 4/5
We recommend: Take drinking water, a hat, sunglasses, and comfortable shoes with you on the excursion.
The cost of trips does not include and is paid on the spot: meals, unless purchased additionally.
If you find yourself in the northern part of the country, don't miss the opportunity to admire Gilboa. This mountain range is considered one of the most picturesque in the region. Located south of the Isreel Valley, Gilboa is very impressive. It actually "grows" from a vertical rock 600 meters high. The ridge stretches for 18 kilometers. If you are lucky enough to climb to the top, you will have a spectacular view of the surrounding area.
Beit Lehem Haglilit
This settlement is just over a century old. In 1906 it was founded by the Templers, representatives of an independent German religious organization that had split from the Lutheran Church in the mid-19th century. In the Alonei Tabor forest they built a village in German traditions, where they engaged in agriculture. Beit Lehem of Galilee became one of such settlements that sprang up throughout the country at that time.
- - Hotel 1 ($)
- - Hotel 2 ($)
- - Rally point (₪)
- - Rally point 2 (₪)