Excursion «Utopia Park. Rally Museum. Rothschild Park»
Utopia Park, the Ralli Museum, Park Rothschild.
Botanical Gardens Utopia is the park of orchids, cactuses and butterflies, man-made caves, utopian paradise, the atmosphere of a tropical rain forest.
There are cells with multicolored parrots and other exotic birds. A living area with spotted deers and several lawns with sculptures of animals made of bushes and trees.
The Ralli Museum is a private museum of fine arts. Specially built building where constant and temporary picture exhibitions painted by the artists from all over the world were arranged according to the tastes of the owners. Second floor gallery presents Salvador Dali masterpieces.
The Ramat Hanadiv park is named after Baron Rothschild. Amazing gardens are around Baron Rothschild family crypt. One can find himself on points of view with breathtaking landscapes of Carmel sea shore, ancient villa, a cave and a spring, a palace and a lot of other attracting places of interest.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or could not come on the tour will not return money
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.