Excursion «Shrines of Bethlehem»
Shrines of Bethlehem
Bethlehem is the second most important place after Jerusalem for Christians around the world. Bethlehem is one of the oldest inhabited places in the world, it is now located on the territory of the Palestinian Autonomy.
The Church of the Nativity, also Basilica of the Nativity, is a basilica located in Bethlehem.The grotto it contains holds a prominent religious significance to Christians of various denominations as the birthplace of Jesus. The grotto is the oldest site continuously worshipped in Christianity, and the basilica is the oldest major church in the Holy Land. As important as shrine of the Church of the Nativity of Christ is the unique icon of the Smiling Saint Mary.
Near the Church of the Nativity is located the Milk Grotto.
Further you pass on the border Bethlehem and Shepherds Field (Beit Sahour). The last stop of our tour is The St.Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, which is located in Beit Jala.
Cancellation policy: cancellation less than 2 days before departure – 100% payment of entire booking, change less than 2 days before departure – 50% additional payment of entire booking.
- Tourists should arrive at the landing site 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Those who are late or failed to arrive for a tour will not be refunded.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- It is tourist’s responsibility for an individual insurance policy.
- Tourists may have to wait 30 minutes for a bus.
- Minor route changes are possible.
- The company reserves the right to change the time of departure for a tour, notifying the tourist of this a day before.
- No indication of seats in the bus. Boarding and deboarding is carried out only in designated places.
- Visiting holy places is allowed only in modest clothes (shoulders and knees should be covered).
- Attention! Officially, entry into the Palestinian Authority is prohibited to Israeli citizens. According to the status quo, tourists visiting the PA in the composition of tourist groups, as a rule, do not verify citizenship.
- Physical load: 3/5
We recommend: to take drinking water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes.
The following is not included in the trip cost and should be paid on-site: food.